We offer a licensing agreement so that you can open your own FLGS. You own it. We don’t micromanage your business like a franchise, but we do offer brand strength and experienced help. Because it’s not a franchise, we’re not restricted in the statements we can make about sales expectations and other things regulated by the FTC.
- You’re using a recognized name
- We help you set up distributor accounts
- We help with site selection and lease negotiation
- We’ll help you prepare financial statements, including a break-even analysis, cash-flow projection, and initial launch costs
- We’ll suggest starting inventory amounts and product lines
- We’ll help with pre-opening and ongoing marketing & advertising
- You gain exclusive rights to a territory with your licensing rights–nobody will open another store (including us) within your territory
- Free vendor booth at FuryCon, a gaming convention coming to Jacksonville in 2015
- Guidance in setting up your business needs (business license, zoning permit, incorporation, etc.)
- Assistance with arranging financing for the store. You’d be surprised how little out of pocket you need to start in the right conditions.
- A one-time setup fee
- A fixed monthly fee
If you are interested, e-mail us.